Tuesday, May 1, 2007

College reunion

I went to my mumble-th college reunion over the last weekend. It was a blast!

I had a great time chatting with folks I haven't seen in several years and catching up on all that's going on. There were a couple of folks I haven't seen since graduation, and that was fun.

The best part, though, was getting a chance to stun people. Most of my classmates are off starting families. It was amusing how many people had two kids - one four year old, and one two year old. After getting that piece of information on their families, I took the chance to show off my granddaughter. Yup, that's right. One of my faovrite pictures of the two of us is below - pretty much everyone at the reunion got to see this one!


Anyway, the whole thing was a really fun time. I hope to see a few of those folks, at least, before the next one rolls around. Despite all the conveniences of the Internet, it's hard to keep up on correspondence. Bummer!

If you happen to stumble on this post and were there...it was great to chat with you! If you are a member of my class and didn't make it...I hope to see you next time!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Mumble-th, huh? Just how old are you, man? (Does addition in head) Well then, never mind!

Back the the rock. I think I'm gonna get it this time!